Terms and Conditions
By making a booking, you agree to accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- Booking may be made by e-mail, booking form or telephone. After your initial enquiry we will confirm availability with you and make a provisional booking.
- You then need to confirm your acceptance in writing, or by email, and pay a deposit of £50 within seven days – bank transfer, (preferred), cheque, credit / debit card or cash are all fine. Once that is complete we will finalise your booking with our confirmation.
- All balances must be paid before, or on arrival.
- For bookings made less than four weeks before arrival, the total amount is payable at the time of booking.
- Short breaks (less than one week) may be booked no more than three weeks prior to arrival.
- All heating, electricity and use of laundry facilities are included in the price.
- Bed linen, bath, hand and face towels and tea towels are provided free of charge.
- Well-behaved pets are welcome at a cost of £25 each per week. Pets must not be left unattended in any cottage, except by prior arrangement.
- Please leave your cottage in a clean and tidy condition.
- The hirer is responsible for the cost of any breakages, damage or exceptional cleaning caused by any member of the group, or their pets.
- The proprietor is not responsible, and cannot accept liability, for any injury to, or loss of property from, any guest while staying at Hipsley Farm Cottages.
- If the booking is cancelled the deposit is forfeited.
- Full rental will be charged if you cancel less than 4 weeks before arrival unless the cottage is re-let. We recommend you take out insurance to cover this eventuality. If we are able to re-let the cottage your payment (less the deposit) will be refunded to you.